This website collects some personal data of the users.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
Owner of the data processing
Frosio Next Srl – Via Corfù, 71 – 25124 Brescia (BS) – Italy
Email address of the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of collected data
Among the Personal Data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; first name; last name; telephone number; e-mail; city.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the use of this website.
All data requested by this website are mandatory, unless otherwise specified. If the User refuses to provide the data, it may be impossible for this website to provide the Service. In cases where this website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of collected data processing
Data processing method
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to avoid unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the stated purposes. Besides the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing and legal department, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data: they may be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of the responsible people can always be requested from the Owner.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not reject (“opt-out”) such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section related to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Owner to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or requesting information from the Owner contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Owner may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudolent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting the User.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the Personal Data processing
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Contact form (This website)
Filling the contact form with data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Processed Personal Data: city; e-mail; last name; first name; telephone number.
The services contained in this section allow the Owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the collected Personal Data to track and examine the use of this website, to fill reports and to share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Processed Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do as follow:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right at any time to withdraw consent, even if they had previously given their consent, to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. If the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent the User has the right to object to the processing of his Data. For any other detail, please check the other section in this policy.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding some aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users can, under certain circumstances, restrict the processing of their Data. If this happens, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the cancellation of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another Owner. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if possible, to have it transmitted to another Owner without any hindrance. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual obligations thereof.
- lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal actions.
Right to object to processing
When Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users have at any time the right to objects the processing Data for direct marketing purposes without giving any justification. To know whether Personal Data is processing for direct marketing purposes, please read the dedicated sections of this policy.
How to exercise these rights
The contacts provided in this policy could be used from Users to exercise their rights. The requests will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and can be exercised free of charge; they will be addressed by the Owner always within one month.
Additional information on the processing
User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data due to a order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information about the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. At the beginning of this policy Users can find more information.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (o Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services used in this Website), including: domain names of the computers used by the Users who connects with this Website or the IP addresses, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the time of the request, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s response (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the size of the file received in response, the features of the browser and the operating system used by the User, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g., the time spent on each page) and the information about the path followed within the Website, with special reference to the sequence of visited pages, and other parameters about the operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Supervisor)
Owner of Data Processing (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public administration or any other agency responsible, either individually or together with any other controller, determines the purposes and methods of data processing and the adopted tools, including data security procedures, related to the operation and use of the Website. The Owner of Data Processing, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union within this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
Tracking Tool means any technology – eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been set based on provision of multiple legislations, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Website.